Wednesday 27 January 2010

Home


My voice is no distinguished. It’s filled with pain, anxiety and disappointment. I speak for the living world, you, them and me. Well, please be liberal- I speak about the animal and plant kingdom too! Are we not gaining that kind of a mental state which is least bothered about the green world around us?! We keep hearing about Munnar, Ooty…and lot more… It’s ok for us to hear them and not listen them! U and I relax at hill stations, sanctuaries and pilgrim centers. Enjoy and appreciate the place. Some even praise the Almighty for creating such wonders! But how many of us take care that we don’t steal that blessing from the life of future generation? Did any of us think of our heinous deeds that ill-treat the nature? Why there are no voices that protect the nature that protects us? Wake up youngsters… it’s time…no it’s already late. Open your eyes and see what u can do. I would suggest the following tips:
a) Do not put plastic waste any where other than the specified places.
b) Take the little trouble of using paper and biodegradable materials to pack food.
c) Purchase nature friendly clothes, cotton is not just nature friendly but also body friendly.
d) Do not discourage people who turn environment friendly, if not you let others practice.
I practice the above, believe it or not. It made me more happy and nature loving. It’s much more than a treasure box… “Girls…wooden and jute accessories make you look prettier. Boys, gift you girlfriend couple of eco-friendly, usable stuff. Parents…do not encourage your child dispose sweet wrappers at some place. Imagine if you would do the same at home… earth is the home for many others too-not just you and I”!

No comments:

Post a Comment